“Speak Lord, for your servant is listening!” (1.Sam 3:10)
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS NOW (UNFORTUNATELY) OVER FOR 2017. AUDIO AND POWERPOINT
MATERIALS FROM THE EVENT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE SHORTLY ON THIS WEBSITE.***
*** PLANNING FOR THE 2018 CONFERENCE HAS COMMENCED. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST
TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN FURTHER INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE. ***
Come and join us for our annual retreat weekend where this year we will reflect on what it means to live as people of the Gospel in our God-given vocations.
Have you ever:
- Wondered how to carry what you hear on Sunday into the rest of your week?
- Struggled to understand what God is calling you to do in life?
- Struggled to relate your Christian faith to the mundane tasks that fill your days?
- Struggled with difficulties, disappointments, and failures in your daily life?
- Felt burdened by the demands of work or family?
- Struggled to respond graciously when confronted with people in the church whose doctrine is at variance with your own – without compromising the faith?
- Wondered how to communicate the Gospel to the people you encounter in your daily life, and how to live as a person of the Gospel in your dealings with them?
- Wanted to reflect more deeply on the what God is doing in your life, and his everyday gifts for you?
Then join us for a Conference in which we will explore how the Gospel can transform our everyday lives in the world.
There will be two opportunities to attend this conference:
- 18th-20th August, 2017 at Tanunda Lutheran School, Tanunda, SA – Please contact Karen Tromans on 0407 600 315 if you still wish to register.
- 11th-13th August, 2017 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Hamilton, VIC – Registrations now closed.
You can download full programs for both weekends here:
Please note that registrations received within one week of the conference start date will attract a $10 late fee. Please see the above links for registration and for further information about dates and pricing.
Speakers: Dr Gene Veith; Rev Deane Meatheringham, Rev Darrin Kohrt; Dr Ian Hamer; Rev Mark Tuffin, Chelsea Pietsch
Each speaker will provide a list of materials for further reading. A printout of slides or outline of main points of talk will also be made available for those interested. Each session will be recorded and made available through this website following the conferences.
If you wish to help distribute information about this conference to other interested brothers and sisters, feel free to download, print and share any of the following: